Today, we wanted to share with you our simplest recipe yet…..
- Some Fish Fanatics fish
- Some Fish Fanatics sauce
- Cook fish
- Add sauce
It couldn’t be easier. And it couldn’t be more tasty. We have eight different varieties:
- Pineapple & Red Chili Sauce A mouth-watering taste of fruity ripe pineapples, count to 5 and the chili kicks in! They are great with Fish Cakes and Tiger Prawns.
- Coconut, Lime & Ginger Sauce The sweetness of the coconut, tamed with lime and the contrast of ginger can create a Thai style dish in minutes.
- Wasabi & Green Pepper Sauce A fresh, clean, crisp taste, without the heat, followed by the sweetness of green peppers. Try with fish such as cod, monkfish and salmon. Great mixed with mayonnaise or crème fraiche in a dip.
- New York Style Sauce Full flavoured and great with Tuna and Swordfish. We also like with fresh grilled sardines on the BBQ.
- Roasted Red Pepper Sauce A rounded pepper taste with a hint of chives. Great poured over pasta with white fish.
- Lemon & Dill Sauce Sharp and tangy – A natural with most fish, particularly white fish, prawns and salmon. Also great with chicken.
- Cajun Mango Sauce Slightly spicy and great with white fish. Wonderful as a dip with creme fraiche or yoghurt.
- Sweet Chili Sauce Try for dipping prawns, with a tuna steak or even as an alternative to tomato sauce with fish and chips!
All the savoury sauces are gluten free, dairy free and suitable for vegans and vegetarians with the exception of the New York style sauce which contains anchovies.
Visit our online shop to see our range of fish and sauces. And let us know what you think!